Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is there a bathroom on-board the boat?
Yes, there is a very nice bathroom on the boat.
2) Do you go in the Gulf of Mexico to view Dolphin?
No, we do not go in the Gulf of Mexico.
3) Is there a shaded area on the boat?
Yes, we have a very nice cabin area on the boat.
4) Can babies ride?
Yes, we have babies on the boat all the time.
5) What happens if we don’t see dolphin?
We’ve never had a cruise where we didn’t see dolphin, but if we don’t see dolphin, everyone will get a voucher to ride for free in the future.
6) What happens if there’s bad weather?
If the cruise needs to be cancelled, our passengers will be rescheduled or refunded if they can’t reschedule.
7) Do we have to get wet in the HUGE water fight?
No, if you are scared, and don’t want to get in the water fight, simply go in the cabin before the water fight starts.
8) Is the Dolphin Fun handicapped accessible?
No, we’re very sorry it is not, but we can in some cases help children on the boat that are in a wheelchair.
9) What do we wear?
Wear shorts, t-shirts, bathing suits with a cover up and please bring a couple of towels to be in the water wars.
10) Do you have life jackets for children?
Yes we have life jackets for children.
11) Can we bring alcohol?
No, we do not allow alcohol on the boat, nor do we sell alcohol.
12) What is the best time to see Dolphin?
There is no best time to see dolphin, we see dolphin all day long and we never see them in the same spot twice.
13) Is the cabin air conditioned?
No, but we do open all the windows very wide and a nice breeze blows through the cabin.